- Red Trolley Marketing does not offer returns on any of its services.
- Red Trolley Marketing does not offer refunds on services rendered.
- Red Trolley Marketing will cancel your recurring service(s) within 48 business hours of receipt of written notice, unless otherwise noted in a written agreement.
- Formal written notice must be received by email for time stamp purposes.
- Customers can email written notice to the following and call any time to ensure delivery, or use our Contact page.
- Secure Check out: We employ https:// functionality, securing your transactions with us.
- Email security: We never sell, rent or share your information. Email addresses are for internal use only. Your information is secure with us.
This policy is valid from 04 April 2011
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Robb Bailey at http://redtrolleymarketing.com/contact. This blog does not accept any form of advertising, sponsorship, or paid insertions. We write for our own purposes. However, we may be influenced by our background, occupation, religion, political affiliation or experience.
The owner(s) of this blog will never receive compensation in any way from this blog. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.